The EFQM Forum 2019 will take place in the Clarion Hotel Helsinki. The Clarion Hotel Helsinki is located in the new Jätkäsaari (Busholmen) urban investment district in the central West Harbour area. The hotel is a vibrant meeting place for both locals and hotel guests. How about some delicious drinks in the sky bar looking out over the city's rooftops, a relaxed evening with chilled music in the Clarion Living Room or a delicious meal at our Kitchen & Table restaurant followed by a great night's sleep? Helsinki's city centre, shops and metro station are just a short walk away. Alternatively you can hop on a tram right next to the hotel.
HOW TO GET TO HELSINKI, CITY CENTRE & THE FORUM VENUE?
FROM HELSINKI AIRPORT
Helsinki Airport consistently ranks among the best airports in the world and serves around 350 flights a day to locations around the world, including 25 direct flights a week to China.
The journey time between the airport and city centre is around 30 minutes:
- By train: Local trains I and P operate between Helsinki Airport and the city centre on the Ring Rail Line. The journey time between the airport and the city centre (Central Railway Station) is approximately half an hour. A regional ticket costs 5,00 euros when purchased from Helsinki Region Transport (HSL) ticket machines and 4,20 euros via HSL Mobile ticket app.
- By bus: The Finnair City Bus operates between the airport and city centre (Elielinaukio) every 20 minutes and takes around 30 minutes. A single ticket costs 6.60 euros when purchased online in advance or 6.70 euros from the driver. Bus 615 (“Lentoasema-Rautatientori”) is operated by Helsinki Region Transport (HSL). A regional ticket costs 5,50 euros when purchased from the driver with cash, 5 euros from Helsinki Region Transport (HSL) ticket machines or 4,20 euros via HSL Mobile ticket app.
- By taxi: You can also travel conveniently between the airport and the city centre by taxi, which will cost around 45 euros.
Getting to the Clarion Hotel Helsinki (venue of the EFQM Forum)
- By Metro or tram: Metro: Ruoholahden/Gräsvikens station - Tram: Line 6T, 7 or 9 to Huutokonttori/Uppropskontoret
- From Helsinki-Vantaa Airport: Train to Helsinki Railway Station - Finnair City Bus: Every ten or twenty minutes from the airport to the train station
- By Taxi